Orlando is well known for its many renowned tourist attractions, most notably the Walt Disney World resort. Built in 1967, Disney World is now the largest theme park resort in the world. Through its wealth of attractions, Orlando brings in an estimated 52 million tourists a year.
The city has been called “Hollywood East” because of its numerous cinematic features. Feature Animation, operating out Disney/MGM studios was responsible for the films Lilo & Stitch, Milano, and contributed to several other projects. Orlando is also home to pop music. Many pop stars started out in the city, including Britney Spears, Mandy Moore, NSYNC, and the Backstreet Boys.
*This itinerary is an example from a local school. We will be more than happy to assist with your itinerary, but please note that we currently do not create itineraries for these tours.
- Depart in the evening (around 6:00pm)
- We will be driving through the night and the next day, making rest stops and breaks for food
- Arrival in Orlando late evening
- Dinner at the Hard Rock cafe
- Check into hotel
***Orlando tours will typically consist of local schools participating in band or singing competitions at Disney World. These tours typically range from 3-6 days in length, with each day starting out as breakfast at the hotel, then travel to a theme park, and arrival back to the hotel at approximately 10pm. One or two of these days will be “performance” days, where the buses will remain with the group the entire day as they participate in their respective competitions.
- Walt Disney World Resort
- Universal Orlando Resort
- Sea World Orlando
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach
- Kennedy Space Center
- Blue Man Group at the Sharp Aquos Theatre
- Cirque du Soleil: La Nouba
- Orlando Science Center
- Imax Theatre
- Arabian Knights Dinner Theatre
- Ripley’s Believe it or not! Odditorium
- Arboretum of the University of Central Florida
- Cocoa Beach
- Citrus Bowl
- Orlando Museum of Art
- Morse Museum of American Art
- The Florida (250 stores)
- The Mall at Millenia